View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 12:18 AM   #40
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Secrets of the Vatican

well its been years in the making and it should not surprise anyone at this time.

You know if you look at Michael Angelo's hand reaching out to the small child you can see the letter M. Its there clear as day

I read the book Angel and Demons and found it wothwhile. I still feel that so much is still being left out. In fact I'm sure it is. A need to know basis

Being raised Catholic myself, I know how shocking all of this is. I really believed the BS and my son tells me now that I have to continue to Someone told me once that I would not like what I find in my search and he was absolutely correct.

The videos that Ashatav put out there explain so much. I learned about all the symbols from Maxwell and Tsarsion. They have a lot to say but neither believe in Jesus. I do believe in Jesus and I can't shake that he was indeed sent to show us the way.

I can't be upset about my upbringing because it instilled in me some very fine qualities. I like to thing so anyhow. I never ever believed that I was better than anyone of another religion. A boy once said hello to me and when I answered him, he said he was shocked that I did because of my uniform. I had no idea I wasn't suppose to . I know they instill this thought in school but it didnt stick to my brains. I even remember going to a lutheran church once and recieving their communion. I didn't burn yet and I know now I will not.

The priest refused to bless my marriage when I was 21 because I didnt know what religion my husbands first wife was and had no intentions of finding out. This is the first time I really felt slapped by the church. It didn't set with me well.................I felt bad for years and refused to attend mass as I felt singled out with the shame of not being able to recieve the sacraments.

That maybe one reason it killed me to learn all of this. I did alot of research on this last year. I believed it was just starting but oh lol what a fool I have been all my life.

I can remember my sons father walking into school and the nun threw holy water on him. You know it was just recently I realized it was because he was Native American. How really sad that is. He was a kind and decent man and he was a loving man. Not deserving of that type of treatment. I thought he was just so evil but now I know why.

So you see, the stories are all coming together even on the nuns.

Thats a whole new story.............sad in itself

The stories are out there and when you think back now to those times...........it starts to pull together and its the worse horror story that one can tell you.

You have to go way back in history and its not a pretty picture at all
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote