View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 09:52 AM   #17
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Pathetic Avalon Posters Wasting Time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floyd View Post
Talk is cheap. Luciferian religions, timelines, whistle blowers, pseudo qabbalistic esoteric methodologies, buy guns, food, get ready for ascension and so on, impending nuclear war?
You bring up good points about the majority of discussions here. Though my opinion is that this is in no way confined to camelot/avalon. Everything in the alternative world is meant to appeal to sectors, c2c appeals to one sector, camelot to another, disclosure project to another, ground zero for others, rense, david icke, alex jones, TEM, ATS, and others as well.

Personally, I come here mainly because most people here I find them open minded and polite and respectful and its just a great community to have conversations with, there's a lot of passion here and its easy to see , strictly speaking; in terms of a forum, this is the best one I've found. It's very lax, and every now and then there's something that keeps you hooked, and who knows if thats a good thing or a bad thing, all I can say is that its enjoyable.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote