View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 09:05 AM   #552
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Blessings All!!

Just wanting to let you all know that a list will be put up of major sites that are known energy spots for the Global Meditation for May 9th. My hopes are that the list will be posted this Monday,USA-eastern . I hope that quite a few of you will answer the call to guide the people that go to meet there. I myself will be doing a meditation group at Coral Castle ,Homestead,Fla. I am told that up to 300 people will be NO PROBLEM and we will gage from that if there is room for more. I will hopefully work on the info that all participants may want to bring so as to be comfortable and not an extra burden on the organizers.

We also have the issue of children that many will bring-so now is the time to make mention if the children will be at the site-if so, IT IS very important to make plans that the children are watched,far enough away not to distract meditators,and have some kind of positive experience from the event. I know it is an important issue as I have children myself. I do believe it will make a lasting impact to see so many meditating at once!!! So Pls discuss this among your groups and each culture,group etc. will come up with their own solution.

I also want to make mention that everyone has their OWN development-so,do not feel pressured to eat meat/not eat meat. Do not feel pressured how much to practice meditating and if you have it "right". What DOES matter most is how deep and true your heart is and how much you hold life sacred and love the Earth that nourishes and shelters us all!!!

Much Love,Light,Success!!
Sara
We make our Reality!! Dream a little dream!! And step into a New Dimension!!

Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote