View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 10:39 PM   #16
orwellsbud
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Are Chemtrails Real?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
This is the most accurate description. For years we attempted to utilize Laser's but they are not effective at extremely long range through atmosphere due to interference. Particle Beams suplanted lasers as the technology of choice. In order to fire the particle beam we needed a plasma-metallic soup with which to work. Thus you fill the atmosphere with barium and Aluminium Sulfide and oila!

You can also use it to bring down ANY AIRBORNE OBJECT by cranking up the level of energy. Raindancer....Cloverleaf.

Radio itself can be nullified or amplified similar to the effects of a Solar Storm.
Weather can be controlled by selectively heating and cooling various areas.

This is very dangerous stuff. I would compare its effects on the Earth to somone selectively shocking part of your body with electricity. I would not be surprised if the Earth is getting somewhat ****** about this...if she were even capable of that negativity.

I totally concur, this is by far the most accurate description for chemtrails and their purpose;with the added bonus of poisoning us all. The implication that chemtrails act to build a plasma based amplifying field in my opinion is spot on. I think HAARP and it's more sinister aspects are demonstrated in this a rather disturbing O2 advert from Eastern Europe I found on youtube...not quite sure about the accent. Please check it out, and note the chemtrails at the beginning and the hooded 'zombies' taking part. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=DtB0Iz...907F9&index=43

Peace & Blessings
OB
orwellsbud is offline   Reply With Quote