View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 10:49 AM   #228
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Hi Astralwalker,

I am so glad you brought up that last point. I was hoping you would. Because it helps me lead into the next part of the contribution I am working towards:

I realized after a long time in my frequency research that the missing element I was forgetting was the "indirect" transition through roy-g-biv spectral light and into white light, not directly to white light. I realized this was key (for any of you doing white light meditation, as is a very strongly reinforced and deeply taught technique in the meditation courses I have practiced for about 10 years, if you look carefully when you know you've mastered a white light meditation, you will be sure to notice a vibratory "corona" of roy-g-biv light "between" you and the white light, with violet closest to the white, and red closest to you! it's true! even if it was too faint to notice before, it will become much more noticeable once you are concentrating on it).

So from then on I always wondered, sure, a prism can refract white light into coloured light, but is there a way to do the opposite - turns out there is!

So I realized what I thought was a huge secret - if we are focusing within the correct spectral code through a "reversed" vibratory prism, we will be achieving exactly this!

I realize it is very complicated to explain in detail, and besides most of it is still in my head in the abstract form. But I see it coming together, there is a way to make this "code" practical and not simply proof that the ancients knew what they were doing.

By focusing on colour in the right sense we will walk into the light of singularity. I hope you see what I mean Astralwalker, this light is not "versus" anything. Darkness is a world apart of the place this formula, if correctly designed, can lead.

There is some part of the formula here, if it has not been posted already:

http://www.greatdreams.com/gem1.htm

Please look especially at the sections "Sine Waves" and "A Frequency of Light", together around the middle.

It turns out that the way of encoding the speed of light through air by way of the tangent is absolutely crucial in this regard, especially later when the visual and tactile overlays can be designed. I am basically dedicating myself almost completely (as much as possibly can be) to this effort.

I might try to prepare something much earlier than the date so we can start to send files around so people can do individual sessions and give feedback - if I have enough time I will do multiple improvements per month.

Perseide, yes, I am definitely going to be following Furia and Monck's work particularly the 432 standard, there is an essential astronomical aspect to this that has to do with the crucial major 3rd between the Om and Kung frequencies (earth and platonic years), which both of course resolve to right around A=432Hz.

http://www.planetware.de/octave/earthyear.html

http://www.planetware.de/octave/earthplato.html

You will notice the mention of Aquarius for the Kung/Platonic Year frequency - this is the catalytical frequency when the rest is right.

I hope other people can feel the excitement I do!!! It's the energy of what's going to be happening all by itself, something we can all soon "walk into", so to speak.

"According to Hinduistic and Tibetan tradition this is the point of cosmic unity with god, center of divine inspiration and supramental intuition. Holding a tuning fork with 172,06 Hz to this point will activate the crown."

I am also using a lot of original work as I have been working on this stuff in a lab for years now, I am preparing my first research paper on the matter at the moment that is a little technical to post but discusses a variety of new models for these types of meditations and basically all types of 21st century novel art/music forms (i'm anticipating a wealth of different kinds of synaesthetic art pretty much).

I don't want to have people be waiting too long so I'll be getting to work in the new year, but I'll keep checking in and be sure to post any major updates.

So I hope you saw what I meant about the light thing Astralwalker I really don't want to be ambiguous! Hopefully it's more clear now!

take care everyone

Last edited by PhiedPiper; 12-31-2008 at 11:06 AM.
PhiedPiper is offline   Reply With Quote