View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 12:57 PM   #1189
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
You are kidding me right? Something tells me that organising any kind of overview is actually not in your interest at all.
Czyrma, I tend to agree with your sentiment.

Whilst I don't post much and tend to stick to myself, as is my nature, I do have a few things I'd like to say at this juncture. By the way, I love that proposed poster done by Technoshamanic’s wife, brilliant idea. I also like the way he shows a problem but also suggests a plausible answer. Funnily enough, I have been having strong feelings/thoughts that an overview is indeed a necessity.

Astralwalker. I do not mean to attack you, far from it but a cryptic answer of “Technoshamanic, Thanks for the suggestions...some of them are very reasonable but we are doing just fine...” falls short. In one instance you say that the observations are “very reasonable” but then you write them off. I question this. Are you open to suggestions so that we can in fact move forward?

What I feel is that we have indeed become weighed down with facts (proven or otherwise) figures, charts, theories and emotion. A heady mix indeed. None of these impart the one essential ingredient which I feel has been left out in the cold to shiver and die a lonely death, and that is LOVE.

The thing that brought me to this site initially was the required need to "bring in a new reality" as per the three handbooks (the Embracing the Rainbow series). What I read in those 3 books rang true deep inside me so I thought, Okay, I'll spend the dollars for the subscription and get on board. I have been in what I imagine to be a “meditative state of mind” since I first read the 3 manuals. Remember, one does not have to assume the lotus position singong Om to meditate. This is to my way of thinking not something where we set aside an hour a week (not that I disagree with it, as I too join in for the session) but rather a whole new way of thinking, a whole new way of seeing, a whole new way of being. This is a 24 hour a day exercise, it is a totally new paradigm requiring focus, intent, LOVE, HONESTY, and as Technoshamanic said, TRANSPARENCY. I was expecting to be part of discussions on where we were going to take our thoughts/visions and our “making of this new reality” to as a group.
I am probably wrong, but there my thoughts are out in the open. I will continue on with the “specific” meditation for the one hour a week but this is secondary to the “creating” of a new reality. That is my prome motivation at this point in time. That I feel is where the focus needs to be.

Love Light and Peace to all of you

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote