Thread: Amen Ra
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 02:40 AM   #17
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Amen Ra

Wouldn't it be quite amazing if a young woman...or a young androgynous person...has been running things here on Earth...for thousands of years? 1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3A6_blpqpU 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmwKw...eature=related I see one human soul...reincarnating through hundreds or thousands of bodies...living in an underground stargate temple complex (under the Giza Plateau?)...for centuries and millenia. I see this one human soul behind all of the major religions. I also could be very wrong. I'm just trying to specialize in speculation which is rooted in honest research and reflection.

The reptilian phenomenon puzzles me. Who controls who? Did Amen Ra use reptilians as guards and soldiers, etc? Or...did reptilians possess and control Amen Ra to control the world? Perhaps Amen Ra was (and is?) fighting battles on many fronts...as a sort of a mediator/negotiator...to keep light on the Earth (or to keep the Earth enslaved?). Perhaps few people know how much it really costs...in blood, sweat, tears, and gold...to keep life and light on the Earth. I'm seeing both a rational and irrational being...a kind and cruel being...a sort of Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde. This could go with the territory of being a deity. I truly think it would be best if we could evolve to the point where we would not need to have any gods.

But our politicians need to go through an educational process...fit for a king. Each politician should probably have the equivalent of two doctorates in multidisciplinary and governmental studies. Politicians should have to take batteries of tests to prove that they are fit to be the equivalent of kings (for limited periods of time...to avoid corruption and insanity). Too much power for too long...is a recipe for disaster. Power corrupts...and absolute power corrupts absolutely. I don't want tyranny and theocracy...but I also don't want a bunch of corrupt and stupid nitwits...running amok in a make believe democracy...owned by the banks and media moguls...who take orders from off-world entities.

There should be at least 10,000 people...worldwide...who know everything about everything...and could assume supreme leadership in a very competent manner...without prior notice. One would have to competitively join this group...in order to run for high office. I just want this world to be cleaned-up and run properly. We probably need the City-States and the United Nations...but not in their current state. They need to be completely reformed and purified...if this is even possible. If it's not possible...then we need to start from scratch.

I don't think that it would be good to be king. It might be a necessary evil...at times...but I don't consider the royal model to be the epitome of divinity.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-18-2009 at 05:33 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote