View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 10:58 PM   #2
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Orgone energy: More oneness experience?

we have an orgone social group here on avalon, kevin. it was started just a few days after this community began. the social groups have been a mess for a while now, but they can still be accessed to communicate ideas, etc. to those that have been interested.

i too construct these devices and have literally peppered them all over the US and 3 other countries at this point. some amazing feedback has been given to me from those people who i have gifted a device. this subtle energy technology is real and does have real effects on the energy field.

thank you for what you are doing with your devices. i have had many dreams (and experiences) where i see a blue dome-like field where the orgone has been placed, and have had one person who was in a hurricane report back to me that the houses on either side of hers (plus her house) was not damaged, where every other house in the neighborhood sustained damage.

this kind of feedback is priceless, in knowingness, when we pass them on to people. we KNOW that the device is activated by the negative energy that is generated, thus the field of the orgone expands and transmutes that negative force. such a wonder.full wonderful gift.
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote