View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 09:00 PM   #652
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralwalker View Post
Czymra
- The message was transmitted in many ways. In most cases the current state of being is receiving the info through all sorts of filters that are part of person’s mental structure.
Yes, that's what I'm on about.

Quote:
-It was observed from scientific point of view, from esotheric point of view, from UFO and Crop Formation phenomena point of view, drawing parallels to ancient civilizations and much more. Airy-Fairy thing is just your observation.
Yes, fine. But if I may quote recallone:

Quote:
The level of control within our society is so pervasive that they've even taken on the monumental task of pre-programming you to think of what may be presented to you sometime in the future - as crazy. That's why there's such vehement opposition from people when you try to broach the subject. There's a stigma attached to the phrase 'conspiracy theory'. There's a stigma attached to UFO's. It's all put there very deliberately to provide YOU with the kind of frustration you've been running into when you try to present this information to your loved ones. My mom told me I was the smartest person she knew, and that she trusts me more than any other person in the world...but still managed to completely discredit my offerings when the subject matter dipped into the 'fringe'.
I couldn't have put it better. Following his statement I do think there is a very real reason to break out of the box of Avalon sending love and light and get more real. Not all are hostile towards what we do, they simply aren't given any access. What cloud9 is talking about on the other thread may not work, but some social change for more 'togetherness' and actual engagement (as opposed to the current lethargy) is certainly a good idea. It's true enough that innocent people get locked up for spanking their kids on planes or living in alternative communities. Such is the nature of the patriot act and similar laws in other nations, but that might just as well happen with a bunch of meditators at Stonehenge.
If our life is so virtual what's the loss of trying to create a for people to come together it they are open but have their feet on the ground.

Quote:
-If people feel that in the particular moment some Airy-Fairy image resonates with their emotional state or the idea that they want to transmit…it’s perfectly ok with me. I do it most of the time and the communication gets more extended quality and understanding.
Pictures are fine, if they're airy fairy and make a point, it's valuable even but to publicise an idea with them should be well thought through.

Quote:
In fact the more you start to separate with this reality the more Airy-Fairy things are coming your way…I wonder why?
Are you talking about me specifically? If so, I've never really been much attracted by the 'airy-fairy' attitude, in fact I'm here because of the people and I try to look beyond the that language. Had I not done so I would not be with you now. In fact, if anything I'm approaching more 'airy-fairy' as you might gather if you read other posts of mine.
Let's get the "Airy-Fairy" thing straight though. This might be the wrong term, I merely used it as a 'catch-all' for positive world-change through alternative/new age methods - be that off word/dimension presence of assistance or 'scientifically proven' gamma-rays. Fill me in again, I thought those were lethal.

As for the language, I'm simply saying that people that aren't as open as I am but have gone through a conditioning like me won't listen, even if they are 'ready' as they say.
We're leaving them behind. If we're fine with doing so and believe in our numbers to be sufficient for holographic change, all shall be good but so far I haven't seen numbers. It's a phantom presence so far, who will actually be 'there' (intention or space) is another question.

Quote:
-Summarized, there is nothing wrong to express your thoughts and feelings. Otherwise you became prisoner inside your own mental cage. The freedom comes when you stop bother what other people will say about your actions and when you express your uniqueness.
Erm, thank you. I know.

Quote:
-One other thing is that we live in a reality that has holographic nature. What we see and feel is all in pictures and gates just as the same as Windows in the Microsoft Windows platform.
I AM with you here. More than you might think, but when I learned one thing to be true from experience than it is the importance of balance. Dealing with this from a purely spiritual end, is NOT balanced.

Quote:
-You can jump from picture to picture and you can transmit your thoughts, feelings and energy thought it. For now it is to premature to deliver this kind of knowledge, because this is step by step process. I will deliver some other useful info when I will have time, and then we will progress as we go.
Now, call me impatient, but this is the second time I hear that info isn't given out to us, the first being the last time I asked about the Fire the Grid syphoning.
To be clear, I don't know how this works, and I am glad to see that you guys try to answer these questions. However, if this is the idealistic self-organising group that this claims to be then in my perception that would also mean that each member must have the possibility to inform her/himself to the same degree that everyone else is. Otherwise, I doubt that you can call this 'leaderless', which you so insisted on in the first place.

I don't have the scientific understanding to evaluate all those statements, to me they are nice stories that somehow try to make me understand a concept of how it works, but really it's been proven more than enough that scientifically proven doesn't mean it's true. Don't believe a statistic unless you faked it yourself.
So what I do is that I listen to what is said carefully, consider all possible but nothing certain. I'm fine with trust but I also watch the dynamics behind the people that I trust ESPECIALLY online. Sometimes I get the feeling that we're blindly following and call this a 'non-hierarchical' because anyone can throw a link or an opinion in and contribute.

In that sense, let's carry on and take this to its limits, I'm motivated as hell to get it out there, but my eyes are wide open. 0_0

Quote:
-There is always network beyond this forum. And this will not go down. So keep up with the good vibe.
Well, if you promise it won't go down, then I believe you of course.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote