View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 12:18 AM   #21
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: URGENT FEMA, Red, Blue,Yellow list for US citizens

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMA-GI View Post
Hi friends,

I have found this piece of information tht i feel all should know. I do not want to be classed as a scare mongerer...... those on the red list will be woken at 4am and taken to the camps and probably killed.

Quote:
When you get picked up on a RED pick-up, they'll take you from your home at night, probably around 4 am and put you in a black van, then drive you to a helicopter waiting to fly you to an intermediate point. There, you'll be loaded onto a big 64-passenger CH-47 Chinook helicopter and fly you to one of 38 cities where you'll board a 747, 737, or 727. You may be taken straight to a red camp and executed.
That seems like an awful lot of hassle just to kill somebody. Especially if there are thousands of people spread all over the country. Think they'd waste a Chinook and a 747 on you? Just to pop a cap in your head? Think about it.....this is just (another) elaborate story!

It would be easier just to turn up at your address and kill you on the spot rather than go through all the stages of moving you here there and everywhere.....just to kill you anyway.

I haven't read the rest, only got that far before I realised it was pure scaremongering paranoid BS.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote