View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 02:46 PM   #13
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Jump Room to Mars.... a second witness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
I have looked at these Mars pictures raw, colorized, and with red circles around the subjects. Yes, the one statue one looks very odd. I do think something is on Mars that is not natural erosion from the PAST or underground, but I do not see all these dead bodies of which they speak. They (photo reviewers) claim most of the people have been colorized to look like rocks.

I squint, blow up the pics, turn em around and I cannot force myself to see what the claim is right there in plain sight. We tend to anthropomorphize objects naturally. Hell, there are bodies, faces, and animals on my popcorn ceiling and dolphins in clouds I see.

The funny thing is that I am not usually this skeptical, but I think they see things that are not clearly there.
I have to agree. Even the one female "statue" is questionable because it is only seen from one angle. Tricks of light and coloration could create the appearance of a shape that isn't really there. A second angle on that object would help a lot, but it isn't available. It also seems like a really odd setting for a statue.

When he describes various round rocks as looking like bulbous shaved heads or rodents, it gets more than a little ridiculous. And plesiosaurs on earth were sea creatures, not land creatures.

There have been cases where crop circle "experts" have been built up only to be shot down to discredit the whole crop circle field. This appears to me to be a similar situation. This guy seems very sincere, but I'm afraid he's been manipulated and set up to take a fall and take the whole jump room thing down with him.

Last edited by Jnana; 09-02-2009 at 05:09 PM.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote