View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 11:06 AM   #1355
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thElement View Post
"So in other words; as WE all are ONE on some very deep and basically unfathomable plane; if ANYONE is able to 'ascend' THEN by definition ALL have ascended with that One.

Now you KNOW who the ONE who has ascended is.
Because HESHE has ascended in the ONENESS, YOU also have already ascended with that one.
You just aren't AWARE of this yet - and the VEIL=EVIL of the 4D-5D spacetime mirror is the cause of this." Abrax

Thank you for answering my question the way you did - I completely understood (which i cannot say has been my experience with some other answers).

One (or mybe two) more...
When I think of Dragons - I think of SciFi, Fantasy or Mythological dragons. As in Beasts - big, scaly, potentially fire-breathing, winged, flying beasties

Is that what kind of Dragon you are referring to? Or are you referring to the line of "dragon blood/ruling elite" but basically humanoid type of "dragon". Or something else in entirely?

Thanks,
El
Dear 5thelement!

Stand before a mirror and look into it. What do you see? You see yourself as a 3D object projected as a 2D image.
You can live with that; because you know what you see.
Now raise your right hand and what do you see?
Imagining yourself to BE your own image in the mirror - you raise your left hand.
Now call the right as 'good' and the left as 'bad' or evil or sinister.

Now comes the next step. Imagine your mirror to have become invisible and repeat the process.
There you are as a 3D 5thelement and you cannot see your images in your invisible mirror.
So you begin to imagine what 'might' be out there as a 'bad' and evil and sinister image of yourself in your invisible mirror.

You ask your friends as to what they have 'seen' or 'felt' or 'experienced' in their invisible mirrors and a concordence might develop and many agree, that the invisible images are 'Flying fire-spewing Dragons' on the prowl to collect humans for their dinner plates.
By then YOU and your friends have forgotten, that it was YOU and yours who constructed the invisible mirrors in the first place and so the invisible images are but reflections and 2D images of yourselves.

(84) Jesus said : "When You see your own likeness, You rejoice. But when You see the images of yourselves which came into being before You, which do not die nor become visible, how much then will You be able to bear ?"

(62) Jesus said : "It is to those who are worthy of My mysteries that I tell My mysteries. Do not let your left hand know what your right hand is about to do."

You may also refer to message #1351 and relate the following wisdom sayings which in that thread retell the Thuban version of the Story of Adam and Eve and the Garden of Eden.

(11) Jesus said : "This heaven will pass away, and the one above it will pass away. The dead are not alive, and the living will not die. In the days when You consumed death, You made death alive. When You come to dwell in the light, what will You do ? On the day when You were one, You became two. But when You become two, what will You do ?"

22) Jesus saw infants being suckled. He said to His disciples : "These infants who suck are like those who enter the Kingdom." They said to Him : "Shall we then enter the Kingdom as infants ?" Jesus said to them : "When You make the two one, and when You make the inside like the outside and the outside like the inside, and the above like the below, and when You make the male and the female one, so that the male will not be male nor the female female ; and when You fashion eyes in place of an eye, and a hand in place of a hand, and a foot in place of a foot, and a likeness in the place of a likeness ; then will You enter the Kingdom."

(50) Jesus said : "If they say to You, 'Where did You come from ?', say to them : 'We came from the light, the place where the light came into being of itself, established itself and revealed itself in their image. If they say to You : 'Who are You ?', say : 'We are its sons. We are the elect of the Living Father.' If they ask You : 'What is the sign of your Father in You ?', say to them : 'It is movement and rest.'

(70) Jesus said : "If You bring forth what is within You, what You have will save You. If You do not have that within You, what You do not have within You will kill You."

83) Jesus said : "Images are visible to man, and the light which is in them is hidden in the image of the Light of the Father. He will reveal Himself and His image is hidden by His light."

(84) Jesus said : "When You see your own likeness, You rejoice. But when You see the images of yourselves which came into being before You, which do not die nor become visible, how much then will You be able to bear ?"

89) Jesus said : "Why do You wash the outside of the cup ? Do You not realize that He who made the inside is the same one who made the outside ?"

I welcome you to ask further questions about the Thuban Dragons being Your own images and also the images of your friends as the invisibilities you have forgotten.
Then you might begin to understand that it is your forgetfulness, which has resulted in your and your friends projecting your own TRUE and REAL objectivities as invisible, but perhaps 'one day' observable evil flying monsters of divers sorts.

AA