Thread: The Dulce Book
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 01:09 AM   #7
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Dulce Book

Thank-you eleni. Could it be that the third faction of Nordics are not under Draconian control...and are committed to something similar to what I have described as Constitutional Responsible Freedom? Could this group be from Arcturus? Could this group be the 'Andromedans' who Alex Collier interacted with? Did Alex really go to their underground base?

I'm sensing that we need a 'New Theology' which contains an accurate and complete history of the Human vs Draconian conflict. Each side probably has a very sad story to tell. This new view should deconstruct theocracy. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. I'm thinking this happened to the Pleiadians...and that Lucifer rebelled against the abuses and absurdities...but was unprepared for the realities of trying to fight 'God' by becoming a new 'God'. I suspect that the Pleaidians were secretly dealing with the Dracs...and that Lucifer discovered this...and rebelled. He or she may have had a legitimate grievance...which would have been convincing to a third of the 'Angels'. But I further suspect that Lucifer and Fallen Angels found that they too had to do business with the Dracs. Anyway...I finally suspect that all of this corruption and confusion resulted in millions of years of wars, atrocities, enslavements, various and sundry absurdities, etc, etc...ad infinitum, ad nausium. World Wars Without End. Amen Ra.

Presently...as a new beginning...I'm thinking that the Pleiades, Aldebaran, Sirius, Arcturus, and Our Solar System need to have a completely Human Government Under Constitutional Responsible Freedom...and that the Draconians should be separate but equal beings...who humanity interacts with in a very controlled and cautious manner...from a distance...with no Draconian rule over Humanity whatsoever. Native reptilians and greys would be treated with dignity and respect.

I don't want the Dracs to be destroyed...regardless of all past insanities. I just want all of the Theocratic BS, Star Wars, and Masters of the Universe cr@p to cease and desist immediately and permanently. Peace...be still.

Wouldn't this benefit everyone...including the Dracs? Think about it Lord Draco. The Universe is watching.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-25-2009 at 01:32 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote