View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 11:34 PM   #1
Banned

Default I dont get it- Why not plant WMDs?????

Ok,

We've been told the original reason for invading Iraq was because they were believed to posses WMDs.

With all the 'successful' cover-ups, fabrications, etc. that we've seen since WWII. I qualify 'successful' with that if they were completely successful we'd never even suspect these were in fact lies. But nothing can be completely obscured from those who really look hard.

With the being said, once it became clear that the Iraq War would backfire horribly on the Bush Administration, then why-with all their Illuninastic power- the HELL wouldn't they PLANT WMDS or evidence of WMDs in Iraq??????

It just doesn't make sense to me.

If you are to believe they the PTB have power they do, it wouldn't be hard at all to fabricate 'evidence' of WMDs in Iraq, thus 'justifying' the whole fiasco that's been created in Iraq. It would have been a perfect cover for whatever the actual objective of the Iraq invasion is. It would be an easy 'win' for then, politically anyway.

I just don't get it. They engage in 'reality engineering' on a constant basis... why not in this case????

Any thoughts?
371 is offline   Reply With Quote