View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 07:06 AM   #13
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: A picture of Hitler at 100 years old, living in the US

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaw3 View Post
Why can't it be Hitler because we don't see his full face?

And Hitler could have made a visit to the US.

The fact is a guy named Eric Bermen has pictures in which we can figure many Nazi criminals. When asked about how he got the pictures, he says Otto Skorzeny gave him the pictures on his death bed. So the guy is either lying and created the pictures himself, or he is telling the truth and it is Skorzeny on the picture, with Hitler by his side, according to Skorzeny himself. Or it is a mix of both: he found the pictures in a trash and made up the rest of the story.
__________________________________________________ __

Certainly the picture of the "fat man" Josef Mengele nicknamed "the Angel of Death" in the PDF document looks real enough...can't recall where I read that he died in 2002. Never thought that Hitler was still alive (unless they both drank the 'Elixir of Life' graciously bestowed upon them by the Reptilians)....also I think if you research some of Nexus magazine's articles they have a good piece on what happened to Hitler after World War II.......in the article I read from Nexus apparently he escaped to Brazil along with many other SS officers and a highly secretive colony was established in an isolated area covering many hectares. Sorry I haven't got the Link at present...will update if I can find it.
__________________________________________________ ______
History is the lie commonly agreed upon................Voltaire
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote