View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 05:51 AM   #11
orb
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A possible secret to free unlimited energy?

I think if you research this more you will see this is not the case. In fact he patented his plans and knew that someday they would enter the public domain which they have. However there is great debate over the actual designs and interpretations. Stan left out alot of glue, he just put in enough to make sure he got patents.

However alot of people have replicated certain designs for say the frequency generators and stuff and made assumptions based on the few videos that exist, and filled in the blanks and they have some nicely working devices that kick out alot of hydrogen by fracturing the bonds. However they think according to a number of articles that there is still something missing, something he did not tell anyone, and that he was a long way ahead of his patents.

And even with all of that, they still have not figured out his other project that he had working, but they are getting close. And that is the water fracturing spark plug where hydrogen is generated on the fly and injected into the piston on one stroke, and then ignited by the same sparkplug on the up stroke. Stan had this working, did not tell anyone how to do it, and the relatives will not release the buggy which is supposed to have the technology, but I doubt they even still have it.

So besides doing a few interviews, and showing his design to the press to get support, he did very little to educate people or share the actual inner working, he still wanted a commercial model. However, as a good American Patriot I think he refused a rumored billion dollars from the Saudi's who just would have sat on the technolgy. And what did he get in return for his patriotism, poisoned.

I could be corrected on this, but I have no idea where these lectures are, I have now watched over 3000 videos on youtube, and I have yet to see them. Stan Meyer, brillient as he was, still wanted a commercial model and this slowed the progress and got him killed. Had many people known the actual designs what would the use be of killing him, retribution?

His secret knowledge got him killed, just like the East Indian I belive it was, the first person to start reverse engineering his patents and who is responsible for a big leap forward who had the forsight to share his insights, was put in jail for a time, and apparently no longer works on this.

Again, I might be dreaming this up, but I think Stan was not a overly sharing guy, he wanted a buck just like everyone else, but he wanted to keep it for America as a good patriot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestix View Post
Stan Meyer told everyone exactly how to replicate his work. He explains it in no uncertain terms in his many hours of lectures .
orb is offline   Reply With Quote