View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 09:42 AM   #2
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Are you spiritually gifted ?

great thread henners ...

the perceptions you listed ... yeah ... that's pretty much me ... always has been ... i kind of came here what's to be described as awake ... my learning ... rather my re-learning ... was that things here are not as i know how they should be ... how they are meant to be ...

i have always had a challenging time resonating with how things work in this life experience ... as many here ... trying to fit in ... knowing within that by trying to fit in ... i'm really going against the grain of my truth ... and yet ... what to do when you have to live here ...

at a very young age i have known and experienced things very differently than others ... didn't know this at first ... slowly though i had learned i was the minority ... that things don't actually work the way i feel they are meant to work ...

i remember when i was quite young ... knowing only of oneness with all others and all that is ... the pain of that was re-learning separation ... at times this felt like a battleground within me ... going against what i had always known ... to live according to separation and all that entailed ... so i could "fit in" ...

now my mandate is not to fit in any longer ... now i know that what i have always known ... the oneness i had always experienced ... is who i am ... and finally ... finally this feels true and right ... feels like home ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote