View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 04:24 AM   #15
Tobias
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Giant UFOs Around SUN UPDATED!! FEB 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravencalls View Post
Way back when.... they were known as the Annunaki I heard ..somewhere..

or maybe the guys responsible for rolling out the red carpet for the "horned one".. that planetary body comming in our direction.. that Google doesn't wants anyone to know about. ~~~That just MIGHT be who or what those hugh spheres are buzzing around the Sun.

just my take!

peace!
Hey, Ravencalls,

Annunaki, Nephilim, they have been called many different things. But your comment about the red carpet couldn't be more true... While every (and I mean every) ancient civilization on earth has their versions of "movies" that took many years, decades and centuries to carve into stone (for example). I can't imagine that anyone would spend so much time to record something that was simply some "cool dream" or idea.

Not to mention the fact that there are many other examples of specific things carved into stone from all around the planet that describe the same things in great detail. Iridology (the mapping of the eye to determine physical/medical problems) is an excellent example of this. How can we explain the historical fact that (and this iridology is only one example) that so many ancient cultures spread far and wide around the earth happened to "record" this same, highly technical information at the same time historically? I have to conclude that they had "visitors" from off-planet with knowledge much more advanced than theirs who shared this information with their civilizations.

In fact, when one is able to determine the "accurate version/s" of ancient scripts put together in a book called "the Bible", it becomes evidently clear that it is full of stories about a group they describe as "fallen angels", etc. I assure you, I'm not getting "all religious" on anyone right now... it's just historically accurate. These are the Nephilim. These are the dudes that still visit and live among us right now. And these are the dudes that scriptures talk about, Greek and other "myths" talk about (i.e. Zeus, Apollo, etc.) that were described as Giants. I'd definitely consider someone 18 or 20 feet tall a giant!

What is most concerning of all, though, is the knowledge that we have been told these same creatures will be increasingly returning to earth in the days ahead. This is not a good thing. They wreak havock. They have been trying to replicate the D.N.A. of man for thousands of years in attempts to become "man-like" themselves - right down to the core, and they (so far) have failed. They're really not happy that they will not survive things to come or "live forever" because they have no souls. If you want to learn more about "evidence" that this stuff is real, not madeup or imagined, check out Dr. John Waterman's info. I'll be on his radio show Friday (Feb 12/2010) on argusoogradio.org to announce the opening of a site with PILES of credible information about these things that will blow the socks off people that haven't a clue. This is serious stuff... it really is. I don't think any of us are going to get a "free ride" through whatever is to come, but it gives me some measure of comfort understanding just what the heck is going on and what this is all about. I hope the info is helpful to a lot of folks, and brings the unknown back in the realm of reality. Nothing is more "real", of that I am certain. Cheers! -Tobias
Tobias is offline   Reply With Quote