View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 11:12 AM   #123
yiolas
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Ascension or Calamity??

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Hi Arcora

Have you not read the original post within this thread...?? It's neither copy or pasted!!! ... MY WORDS.

If you haven't read it please do.

As to what we know or believe might happen. I don't think there is a single person on this planet who could honestly say they know exactly what will happen...this is why we are all here to learn truths and pick up knowledge from each other. There are many ideas floating around and we are picking up pieces and trying connect the dots. If you have any input with reagrds to this topic please share.

viking
Well put Viking, as usual. Arcora,It is essential that people do the ground work to learn and absorb for themselves what 2012 is all about, because it is more than a 3d material world shift. It is a shift in human consciousness. Each person has to follow his own path.

As for the movie 2012, I too expected more. It did not even touch on the spiritual aspect of what 2012 is about. They had a great opportunity to spread the word about the ongoing process of our human consciousness evolution and they blew it. What a shame.
yiolas is offline   Reply With Quote