View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 01:49 PM   #724
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcocks View Post
This is nothing new, the new-age movement have been doing group meditations like this on power days (11-11, 12-12 etc) for a long time. Mind you, it's good to have more energy focussed on the task :-) Personally, I won't be taking part consciously as I don't find much time free for meditation anyway.
Well that's just it, we're going to be doing everything we can to make sure it is something new, as far as i know it'll be the first that uses tailored, entrainment-frequency-containing audio tracks to produce a synchronized effect rather than everyone just meditating out of synchronization or with one of the run-of-the-mill meditation files that don't contain any entrainment frequencies.

I believe very strongly in the necessary union of the scientific aspect with the creative/artistic/spiritual aspect - it's something quite rare because everyone is always going to one side or the other, I don't know, the world just seems to be polarized that way for whatever reason.

I'm here definitely to see to it that these sides each get represented to the fullest capacity and after the spring trial runs, to ensure that the project is promoted as such.

This way, as per what Czymra is kindly suggesting, we will be able to draw in the maximum demographic, with a bilateral approach -

one promotion campaign to interest one side of the polarity (the creative/artistic/spiritual), another promotion campaign to interest the other side (the scientific types).

then hopefully we can close that gap because it should not be necessary. we can find a way to have both notions coexist as a single notion, it is my greatest hope, because i believe this is what will mark our ultimate success.

Astralwalker, I'll try to have the file done as soon as I can. I'll let you know.
PhiedPiper is offline   Reply With Quote