View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 03:12 PM   #17
SynchrOMicity
Avalon Senior Member

Location: S.KY Foothills of the smokey's on a big lake,110 miles from any major city in a vortex
Arrow Re: Where to go: Polar ice melting (Map), Wars in the world, other possible catastrop

Hey All, Just a bit to share. 2infinityandbeyond, I agree 1000% Edward thanks so much for sharing your research and feelings. I will also share a few maps I've collected over the years, if they are not the right size perhaps you can futher research! Also , would like to share some personal experience.

Back about 1991- 1993 i could see things where getting a little out of hand, with waco etc. etc. etc. i was guided by intuition to be thinking on the lines of self suffiency, and survival then.

What i wan't to share is that, whatever your financial situation is , we have to listen to our hearts, I did not have these maps then and so much of this information was not really out yet.

But my heart led me to a place, away from large population. Beach front property in case of cyclic ice melting, 930' above sea level. Low probabilty of mountain forming or earth quakes. Alot lower chance of pandemic exposier. And lets not forget fallout, war and civil unrest!

Now we find ourselves with all these posibilities close at hand. Not to fear but to survive! READ 2's post again! George Green thinks S. America and he should follow his heart and i'm sure he will ! But not many can afford that .

So what i guess what iam saying is follow your intuition,your heart, it will lead you thru! My favorite map is IAM AMERICA and it is very close to nasa's. I would rather be prepared and not need, than to not be, and need it ! Get going! PEACE and may Ganesh smile on you!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg abrahamsenmap[1].jpg (63.6 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg chetmap[1].jpg (65.0 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg fmw[1].jpg (65.1 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg freedomworldmap[1].jpg (19.5 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg iamusa[1].jpg (19.4 KB, 36 views)
SynchrOMicity is offline   Reply With Quote