View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 03:58 PM   #83
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Hi, All:

Many thanks to everyone for your generous words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeingterra View Post
A question; I seemed to have a "nordic alien" (tall, white robe, gold belt, blonde to the neck hair) standing beside my bed in my case telling me to be calm etc, at the same time two rather small long armed "grey's"(I think, it was a little dark) came towards me up in my bed.

Long story short, next morning, woke up with my palm full of dried up blood.
No physical evidence of abuse or anything like that (no traces of blood in the nose), only tender spots on my middle chest.

This however made (makes) me wonder about the statements regarding the "nordics" involvement and perhaps agenda.

Do you have any opinions\ experiences that can elaborate more on this?
None at all, I'm afraid... a very high strangeness story, but there are many highly strange personal stories that we have heard. They are often as mysterious to us as to the experiencer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerviolence View Post
Are you aware of the Hidden Hand's testimony? it's on Wes Penre's site, and would it be possible for Camelot in any way to present that info so it becomes more widespread?

Also, are you guys familiar with the Terra Papers? I've never ever heard you guys mention it at all, I think it's a required read for anybody interested in these topics, also, an interview with Robert Morning Sky would probably be very interesting.

And lastly, please don't sell hats, or anything else for that matter, Camelot is so modest and noble at the moment, I would hate to see any type of merchandise, advertising or commercialization of anything, it would ruin the purpose of the message and would detract more than a few, I know for a fact if I see somebody selling anything I'll think thrice before believing a word they say.
a. Yes, we know about Hidden Hand's testimony. We were approached by a deep insider, who we believe was totally authentic, who wanted to let us know that Hidden Hand's information was "90% correct" - but NOT 100%. He said there was deliberate disinformation. He was very anxious to let us know what was incorrect. We're in the middle of this at the moment - one of many projects.

b. Terra Papers - yes. I feel some of the story is mixed up with modern information from the internet, but the original story felt that it could be true.

c. Commercialization: Many thanks for your thoughts. They mirror my own precisely. We're currently trying to work through what's best for Camelot, and this is not always obvious or clear. We do welcome feedback from anyone who reads this about overt commercialization such as putting paid adverts on the site.

Personally, I think there are much smarter ways to generate revenue streams which give real added value to visitors, such as small-group, half-day audio conferences, high quality live conference video streaming, a quality newsletter with added commentary/ content value, DVDs of summaries of Camelot research on particular topics, and so on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholaQuinn View Post
1. Anymore news from Patrick Geryl regarding the Labyrinth at Hawara?
2. Any updates regarding Dr Pete Peterson?
3. Last but not least, any info regarding the Pickering bros source A?
No, no, and no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
I would like to ask you if you have any inside info about MJ12 being divided these days concerning the disclosure?
Nothing on this either, I'm afraid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
Bill, will you and Kerry ever do a feature length Henry Deacon video interview, its a real shame if he's gone now!!
Great question. It's heavily ironic that we spent so much time with Henry/Arthur (total: MANY person-days) and never captured a good quality video interview which presented his story well. The best we have is probably the Jumproom to Mars conversation with David Wilcock, which we feel was a minor classic.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VMwJmIRF7ZE

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
What happened to that Goerge green video not being loaded with all the others?
Work in progress - apologies again for the delays in getting all this material out there. We have it all and just need to spend a few hours editing and uploading it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonia View Post
am very taken with Asha'yana Dean's material... Is there an interview some where down the pipe line?? I know you say Kerry is in contact with her but will it amount to any thing bigger?
Yes, Kerry would love to do a full interview.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWIFT View Post
What's your take from the insiders on the Norway event last night?
Highly strange. We've not commented on this so far (a) because it's widely reported and discussed elsewhere, and (b) because we have no definitive information about that this was or could have been.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
What's your take on how disclosure is going to go down and what we might expect as far as a gameplan to getting the new technologies to the people? Just in general
The best I've got is as stated and discussed in the Freedom Central video... we have no further information. But it has to be coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post
I was wondering what you think about the Governor Jesse Ventura. He has a conspiracy show, and IMO it looks official. So, would you work with Jesse?
We're happy to work with anyone whose purpose aligns with ours. It takes a large team effort to get this stuff done. Alliances and creative collaboration I think are always well worth considering if both parties end up with a stronger platform.
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote