View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 06:16 AM   #5
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 11:11 Guardian Angels

hi Surial Thanks for this great info. Its good to know that the clocks aren't just broken Time and things. Two things I cannot keep track off.

For sure, when you get in a groove you will know it. If you have never been in it you will think its strange but I have had some major syncronicites happen with numbers that are very unusual. There are master numbers and super master numbers.

maybe you have seen these but these are a couple of my favorite sites that i went to because of this post, its been a while since I went to them. I mostly just listen to my third ear and inner guidance these days and do find the clocks saying all kinds of interesting things. JT

Quote:
Master Numbers(Numerology)
Master Numbers Video

The owners of Master Numbers are here to work with their special challenges and conditions -- just like everyone else. They simply are able to work on mastery at a higher than ordinary level, but as with any advanced student, more is expected from them ... and the implication is that they have arrived here with the mission to build and teach according to their particular gifts.

As with all souls, the owners of Master Numbers have a challenge to meet in living up to their extraordinary potential ...

Quote:
The Search for the 11:11 Angels
11:11 time prompts
So you see 1111, 111, 11:11, 12:12, or 4:44 all over the place? Too often to be mere coincidence? Well, you are not alone anymore. We think there are now over 1 million folks seeing these prompts today.

These prompts are caused by a group of fun-loving angels. What George Barnard originally called the Mille-Cent-et-Onze. In fact George first saw the 11 past 11 time signals well before the invention of the digital clock. But it's much easier to spot these digital prompts these days.

The 11:11 Wake-Up Calls on your clocks, microwaves and VCR's are the "trade-mark" prompts of a group of just 1,111 fun-loving Spirit Guardians, or Angels. Once they have your attention, they will use other digits, like 12:34, or 2:22 to remind you of their presence. Invisible to our eyes, they are very real physical beings...more... http://1111angels.com/

Quote:
Crystal Links
Physical reality is a consciousness program created by digital codes. Numbers, numeric codes, define our existence. Human DNA, our genetic memory, is encoded to be triggered by digital codes at specific times and frequencies. Those codes awaken the mind to the change and evolution of consciousness. 11:11 is one of those codes, meaning activation of DNA.

You will note that seeing 11:11 frequently creates synchronicities in your life.

The year 2011 will have great significance and consciousness will evolve in full swing. January 1, 2011 we find - 1/1/11 which could be seen as 1111. November 11 - 11/11/11. This promises to accelerate consciousness toward 2012.

2012 links to the Mayan Calendar end time at 11:11 UT, Universal Time. (December 12, 2012)....more... http://www.crystalinks.com/11.11.html
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 11 11.jpg (12.1 KB, 96 views)
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote