View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 02:20 PM   #193
twoRone
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Nexus 2012: Synchronized Global Meditations : give your feed back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perseide View Post
Ok I don't know why I needed to say all this. Bottom line. we need focus within the group, concencus would be great and I myself think that phiedpiper's file was the best and the only one we should use for now. But like I said... It's not my experiment, it's ours and I give my full respect to Astralwalker's guidance. If he, for some reasons thinks that we should use something else, I will agree but I think we might be also as right as anybody else. So maybe just a discussion on this subject would help us understand where we are heading.

Feeling somehow that we are connecting together.

Perseide

Perseide
I agree... keeping the whole thing simple and effective is key.. all anyone will have during the may 9 meditation is an MP3 player.. the phied file made it very easy for someone with little to no meditation experiance to achieve a deep meditation very quickly .. I thought that was the intent. I think we should stay on a simple track.. discuss intent for the meditation beforehand.. no one is going to have video capacity on hand May 9th.. maybe a little clarity is needed here as to where we are heading with video stuff no one will have available to them in May. I understand as well that this IS an experiment and I'm glad to be part of it.

2r1
twoRone is offline   Reply With Quote