View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 12:18 AM   #119
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Hi Steve, long time no see. Again unfortunately I have ruffled feathers when my intention was to state that there are certain individuals whom will slow down and even try and ruin the process by bickering, misinterpreting deliberately and generally giving anyone a hard time by constantly being negative. Its late, maybe I'm not explaining that well. I mean no harm or malice nor do I say all here are know-it-alls, merely a few whom have louder voices than others. Sure most can only gain their knowledge by way of books, DVDs and watching youtube etc. Just be wary its a controlled medium and the nitty gritty will not be found in books. Whistleblowers tend to not agree? To contradict each other? Yes thats true to a degree, depending on their controlled agenda, and many will have agendas. Watch out for those with no trackable history, whom have entered the frame out of nowhere within recent times. Those with verifiable histories surely should be viewed with more courtesey and treated with a fully open mind. Again, apologies if I have snubbed noses or trodden on toes, that was not my aim here. But when you have been thru the mill patience tends to get worn thin. Try also being in agonising pain in arms n legs 24/7 and you are bound to get twitchy. Sorry guys if I have come across as a berk, not my intention.

Barry
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote