View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 01:09 PM   #106
ewhite
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: To the founders of Avalon2: Think and feel!

When are we all going to learn that the change is inevitable? The current forum is completely ruined. When was the last time any of us have seen anything of substance? For the past month or so all new threads that have not been about fear of change or someone being banned have been bumped so far beneath all of this. I have seen members make threads that were only put out there to tick someone else off. THIS is not avalon, it is like everyone has been bumped back to tenth grade.

In the meantime I have been having this nagging feeling that I need to get moving on making preparations for total loss of electricity. Everything we rely on uses electricity in one way or another and it could all be gone in an instant. I could not start a thread about this because it would have been buried in an instant with all of this.

We are all better than this, all of us. All of the stomping of feet and fear mongering is not changing anything. It is actually making it worse.

I am lost as to why we all can not get over it. If we all view AV2 as a three headed beast than that is exactly what it will be. Everything, I mean everything is what we make it.

I too hope that the original spirit of AV1 flows over to the new forum, but it will not. Not with all of this division and fear.

Votes to keep this forum open? The decision has been made, being an IT manager I know how much effort it takes to run a forum and how replication of services is just absurd. A solution such as this would cause more division and more separation.

Stay strong, Be mindful, Find peace,

-E

Last edited by ewhite; 03-16-2010 at 01:11 PM. Reason: sp: feat to feet
ewhite is offline   Reply With Quote