View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 09:48 PM   #2
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A picture of Hitler at 100 years old, living in the US

This is strange...I was just surfing You Tube...and watching the Orion Conspiracy (which features NAZI UFO's) and a video clip of the NAZI secret space program. Then I switched to Avalon...and the top two threads were NAZI related. Hmmm.

I've seen that NAZI shown in the first link! By the way...listen to the Greg Szymanski Show link at the bottom. It's one hour in length. This interview is also a link on the Project Camelot tribute page to Nicola Tesla: http://www.projectcamelot.org/tesla.html Interesting stuff. Tesla opened a Pandora's Box of advanced (and ancient?) technology.

I really don't think that Hitler died in the bunker. There seemed to be a UFO-Port on top of the bunker. Is that how he escaped? Hmmm.

While I was watching the NAZI stuff...I was thinking that perhaps we should focus on the whole NAZI phenomenon...including the occult, religious, alien, ufo, underground base, Wall Street, etc. connections. This may be the key which unlocks the door to real disclosure...not some pre-fabricated Hollywood/Reptilian production...which misrepresents the true nature of the beasts. The horror.

By the way...this is what I was watching. The text which accompanied the video was especially interesting:

GERMAN-JAPANESE FLIGHT TO THE MOON AND MARS IN 1945-46:
The only produced craft of the Haunebu 3 type - the 74 meter diameter naval warfare dreadnought - was chosen for the most courageous mission of this whole century - the trip to Mars. The craft was of saucer shape, had the bigger Andromeda tachyon drives, and was armed with four triple gun turrets of large naval caliber (three inverted upside down and attached to the underside of the craft, and the fourth on top of the crew compartments).

A volunteer suicide crew of Germans and Japanese was chosen, because everybody knew that this journey was a one-way journey with no retum. The large intensity of the electro-magnetogravitic fields and the inferior quality of the metal alloys used then for the structural elements of the drive, was causing the metal to fatigue and get very brittle only after a few months of work of the drive. The flight to Mars departed from Germany one month before the war ended - in April 1945.

It was probably a large crew, numbering in the hundreds, because of the low level of automation and electronic controls inside the saucer. Most of the systems of the craft had to be operated like these on a U-boat of that time - manually. Because the structurally weakened tachyon drives were not working with full power and not all the time, the trip to Mars took almost 8 months to accomplish. An initial short trust towards Mars was probably used the strong gravitational field close to Earth, after that the craft was "coasting" for 8 months in an elliptical orbit to Mars with its main drives turned off. Later trips to Mars by the joint Soviet - American craft in 1952 and by the Vatican craft of the Marconi project from Argentina in 1956 reached Mars in only 2 - 3 days, because their drives were working during the whole flight: accelerating in the first half and decelerating in the second. Smaller Kohler converters were probably used to power the systems and life support equipment on board. I do not have any information at the present time about any artificial gravity capability on board the craft, but that could have been easily done with the large antigravity drives of the ship.

After a heavy, almost crashing landing, the saucer slammed to a stop, damaging irreparably its drives, but saving the crew. That happened in the middle of January 1946. The crash landing on Mars was not only due to the crippled tachyon drives of the craft - it was also due to the smaller gravitational fleld of Mars generating less power for the tachyon drives; and also due to the thinner atmosphere on Mars, that could not be used as effectively for air breaking as the Earth's atmosphere could. The craft was shaped as a giant saucer - a form that is very efficient as an air brake, when it is entered into the atmosphere with its luge cross section perpendicular to the trajectory of descent. One question, that I have not answered yet in the affirmative is how were the Germans able to regenerate the air inside the craft for 8 months for this big crew. Quite probably they were using advanced life support systems, developed initially for their larger Walter turbine and free energy submarines, that were cruising the oceans without resurfacing.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 08-25-2009 at 10:46 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote