View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 07:02 AM   #17
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Reincarnation Of Nikola Tesla?

i was intrigued by this thread. so i found the website of alexander putney: http://www.humanresonance.org/mandala.html

very well done website. i highly recommend it.

he writes extensively on 2012; tying egyptian, sumerian, tesla, hopi, dna transformations. here is an excert:

"The indigenous Elders tell us that the messages of change will be received inside all living things, and each will be given an opportunity to change. Russian researchers have used infrasound and light waves to induce DNA transmutation, by which one species is genetically transmuted into another (Gariaev). This discovery provides a new framework for quantum leaps in evolution, whereby quantum shifts from high to low levels of planetary infrasound resonance regulate the expression of DNA in Earth's many lifeforms.

New animal species are being encountered that are a sign of planet-wide genetic transmutations now occurring in hotspots of infrasound humming. An unusual new species now recorded often is a mostly hairless variety of purple/grey-skinned canine dubbed the 'hyote' (hyena/coyote), photographed and videotaped in Minnesota, Maryland, Texas and Saudi Arabia. Sightings of various giant species of 'thunderbirds' have also been increasing around the world as species exhibit spontaneous DNA changes.

These same infrasound-related DNA changes are expressed in extraordinary human beings who possess profound cosmic knowledge of their pristine origins and the unlimited holographic capabilities enabled by such knowledge. A shining example of this truth is a young woman from the taiga forests of Siberia named Anastasia who has mastered ayurveda - the art of living. Having inheriting the deepest of cosmic wisdom from her Vedruss forefathers, Anastasia provides us with the spiritual information that will germinate the seeds of human divinity now being planted in the fields of the Earth. The voices of the indigenous Elders of the world speak as one, revealing ancient Vedic knowledge of the transdimensional nature of human consciousness to guide our path of ascent into the red light of Oneness."
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote