View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 10:45 PM   #65
LotusEarth
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Feeling un-motivated and quite out of place. And LOTS of paranormal stuff happeni

I'm a public school teacher. And I detest it, like every job that i've had. You know the micromanagement, manipulation, worked to death. This is what we live for? It's such an empty feeling!! I feel like the bs of working and putting your life in a situation to make money, because this is what society requires of us, is the most negative and ridiculous thing that I've ever experienced. I've always wanted to be homeless, in the sense of not having to deal with triteness and b.s. of our so called reality. I discovered David Wilcock's website and then Camelot and the energy and connection is beyond belief. It's so powerful. I feel, that in someway this is where I belong. In this community, with the clouds, the universe, in the earth...I can't explain. I just feel it, very deeply. I feel that slowly, i'm starting to learn how to fend off things that really don't matter to me.
I'm so glad to be a part of this..... Whatever happens.... it's going to be a great ride!

Bless you all,

"The privedlege of a lifetime, is being who you are!"
-Joesph Campbell
LotusEarth is offline   Reply With Quote