View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 11:26 PM   #645
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Astralwalker

Thanx for your good words, I can understand how a lot of people are looking forward to see something moving, it's pretty common, when something makes you feel like you are alive and in the middle of the action and you feel passionate about it, but suddenly things seems to slow down and you feel like you are not fed with the same ingredients you've been fed since the beginning, you just wonder if things will fade out and burst your bubble...

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that someone here has the obligation what so ever to feed me or us in any manner, I am just saying this thread is an inspiration for a lot of people and when things slows down, we start to be a little bit more anxious and want to keep up the flame and the mommentum. That is a natural way of keeping things alive for ourselves.

I am totaly confident that things are working just ok and that the events we are seeking and preparing in our hearts will work as greatly as we individually expect it to work.

I don't want to make cheap jokes but I felt this was a nice place to squeeze in this little quote from the movie FIELDS OF DREAM... "If you build it, they will come."

Good day to us all!
Perseide
Perseide,

I hear you my friend.

But this is the best I can do, to make it on all places at once. I have so many other things to deal with, in the same time that it is miracle that I can be here at all.

Anyway, I do agree with you, and I think to move the energies a little, we can start with some combination of the meditative technique I provided earlier, and the one Stiros suggested.

If the people agree, we can start even in early February on a planetary scale, twice a week and continue to do the same in the future.

Let’s say Wednesday and Saturday one hour meditation.

Only a starting time period should be determined and everyone can adjust according to the time zone he/she lives.

Quote:
I think that it is still good idea that we start on 8 Feb 2009.

The starting time can be 7 PM Eastern European Time since that should work out to 12noon Eastern North America Time and 9am Western North America Time.
Let’s start with posture and breathing...

Sit in the meditative posture depicted in the image.

Close your eyes.

After seating relaxed for two minutes, lift your left arm and start a simple pranayama rhythm.

Begin performing inhaling and exhaling thought each nasal passage using also the two fingers of your left hand (the thumb & the ring finger), to close and release the breath in the nasal passages or to block and release prana stream…

-Take your ring finger and gently close the right nasal passage.

-Then inhale and take a deep breathe through your left nasal passage.

You do not have to count in numbers or something similar; just take the breath most naturally into your left nasal passage.

In other words, the inhale should not be too short and not too long either. The breathing process has to have the most natural rhythm that mostly fits your body.

When you had inhaled to a point that you naturally feel is enough for you, hold your breath for a second, and with synchronicity close your left nasal passage using your thumb finger and remove your ring finger from your right nasal passage so you can exhale through it.

Then gently exhale through your right nasal passage.

Exhale only to the point that mostly fits your body and don’t make it too short or too long. Only to a point that mostly fits your body.

When you had exhaled, gently inhale through the same (right) nasal passage and when you feel that you smoothly inhaled enough, hold your breath for a second, close your right nasal passage with your ring finger and remove the thumb finger and gently exhale though the left nasal passage.

When you had exhaled enough you gently inhale through the same nasal passage, hold your breath one second, remove your ring finger and exhale though your right nasal passage blocking the left nasal passage with your thumb finger.

Fallow the same rhythm for five minutes.

Once again:

- You block your right nasal passage.

- You inhale through your left nasal passage.

- When you feel that you have inhaled enough hold your breath for a second.

- You unblock the right nasal passage and begin to exhale thought it and in the same time you block the left nasal passage not allowing the prana to return back where it came from.

- After exhaling though your right nasal passage you inhale though the same you hold the breath for a second, block the right nasal passage, unblock the left and exhale though it.

- After exhaling again though your left nasal passage, you hold breath for a second, you do the blocking and unblocking and exhaling though the right nasal passage.

Just maintain this pranayama rhythm for five minutes and it will take you into the deep. It’s very simple and everyone can do it. I use this from time to time and it works great.

The breathing has to be done in most natural way that mostly fits your body. It does not matter if one time your breath is little shorter or longer from the other time, since your body fits the breathing rhythm. Your body talks to you and you just have to listen what it’s telling to you.

When you align your breath with your body and your state of consciousness you will feel the equilibrium the balance between your existence and what is around you.

Breathing in this way, will bring you more oxygen in your blood and also more prana in your right and left hemisphere. It will disintegrate the tension, the stress, it will calm down the thoughts and it will send you to the deep.

Let’s go on…

After breathing in this rhythm for five minutes, stop and return your hands to the previous posture.

Remain still as a rock. Just stop the time in yourself and become ultimate static being.

Now…focus on your physical body.

Try to feel how your body how it starting to breath though your skin and your forehead.

Try to feel how your body is starting to pulsate.

You feel that you do not use your nose anymore, but your being inhales vital energy directly through your skin and exhales through forehead.

Everything vibrates, pulsates, contracts and expands; even our energy field vibrates and pulsates according to our breath and our state of consciousness.

Everything flows with energy, its one giant ocean of energy, and we are part of it.

The important part is that you have to maintain control of your thoughts. You have to stay focused on the breathing and on nothing more. It will probably be hard in the beginning but very soon you will get use to.

Tune your consciousness into this new breathing process, become one with vital energy inhaling through your body’s skin, and exhaling only though the area of your forehead.

Do this another five minutes or so. Then stop.

Just freeze everything. Stop thinking and sink deep as possible.

Just become one with the flow of energy all around you. Feel it how it flows everywhere, how it passes by you and through you. Just like air.

Now apply the Stiros part of meditation:

Sink deep and find Love in your heart and become ONE with Love.

Feel completely charged with that Life Force.

Visualize the “energy ball” between your palms, but instead of the ball you have the “symbolic planet Earth”.

Visualize that you open a big funnel above your head and let the life force (divine cosmic light) flow into the funnel (crown chakra), through your arms and out through your palms into the “symbolic planet Earth”.

Radiate the planet with: “LOVE and LIGHT to EVERYTHING”.

Feel how millions of others are doing the same and how our planet is swimming in the beautiful Bluish-White Light of Energy.

Feel the connection between every meditant around the world and how all this is becoming one powerful field of positive energy.

Inside your consciousness, program the output energy as only useful for healing and reparation purposes and nothing more. Program the energy that you send out to be secure from any misuse and only to serve as instrument of Light.

Think of something that is most precious in your life. Something that happened before and that means so much to you. Bring it out. It will bring the right emotional charge when you think of it.

Feel it inside in every atom of your inner being. See it how your chest starts to shine and you use your will to send this above towards the Earth Atmosphere.

Extend this light around the whole planet and feel the same emotions recalling the event that meant so much to you. Remember the time when you feel happy, safe and secure and when you were full of life.

Radiate the planet with this emotional charge for the next 20 minutes and visulize everthing returning to a balance, a reality of harmony, peace, friendship and prosperity.

Imagine world without wepons, destruction and violence. Visualize that we are growing as a race and we are learning our first steps to an ancient science and the science that is well known in the Universe.

In short, this can be preformed even from start of February. We just need to agree on the starting hour of the day.

I hope PhieldPiper has some music ready and if not, I will ask him to provide a file or more files, so we can give him a feedback which one suits best for most.

My target in this beginning stage is to be a hour melody of emotional music. But my friend is the expert in the audio part so I live this to him. We can comment what he provides and give him a feedback how it feels like.

We can start doing this…and we will progress as we go and add new elements as we go.

Let’s do it
Astarwalker

Last edited by Astralwalker; 01-23-2009 at 11:43 PM.
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote