View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 08:06 PM   #1442
twoRone
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
I do not mind being a follower if a person would take time to explain why I am wrong. But i refuse to be a blind follower. perhaps you do not notice certain subtle things. astralwalker doesn't take any suggestions and I read some of his responses.
a few people here kindly stated that they liked the original soundtrack. we were accused of arguing, causing division...Arguing with who, dividing what?Nobody explained why we should use other music which did not work well for some of us. I am not going to voice my opinion any more on this thread. i am going to participate in meditation anyway, listening to whatever music because I think it is the right and only way. However i am disappointed to some extent.
I don't see division or arguing either... I see regular people seeking understanding and clarity.. nothing more nothing less .. well maybe a little humor thrown in .. when thoughts from the back of one's mind come to the front, it provides clarity and understanding.... clarity and understanding = TRUST..... the heart chakra puts out unconditional love.. however the throat chakra provides compassionate wisdom or 5th dimensional thought patterns.. a combination of lower chakra emotions and higher chakra wisdom.. that's all I see going on..

528hz to all
twoRone is offline   Reply With Quote