View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 11:37 PM   #2332
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Thank you Selaviv . Very interesting data you submitted.

Crystal Power
by Yogi Sharanananda

There are a lot of people who think that crystals have power. They don't. They have amplifying, absorbing and other properties or functions for the advanced healer and a clairvoyant channel. Crystals are only tools which extend the power of intent of the healer and a medium.

From my 20 years experience as a Traditional Chinese medical practitioner and a pranic crystal healer for close to a decade, I have used my encoded crystals to amplify my prana or Qi with or without the use of acupuncture needles. Another property of the crystals I have noticed many times is its absorbing or cleansing property. My patients who are sensitive to my prana or Qi I am channeling have noticed the increase or magnification of the prana whenever I pass or point my quartz wand over the chakras or acupuncture points of my patient I'm treating. They have noticed also that whenever I intentionally want to cleanse the negative entities or energy around the areas of their body, they felt a sense of release or calmness. Therefore, from my clinical perspective, crystals do amplify or strengthen the Qi or prana and absorb or cleanse the negative entities or energy of the patient which are necessary for healing to occur.
Another very interesting property of crystals is its close affinity to our body elementals and to the earth which build the energy of our base chakra at the base of the spine where most people have depleted due to inherent weakness, stress, low immune system defenses, negative thoughtforms and emotions, and drug addiction. Because of the crystals affinity to earth, it grounds a person's kidney energy through our feet way up to the base chakra.

Loving kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote