View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 04:40 AM   #1625
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

The file Perseide assembled was great and I enjoyed a lot. Thank You Perseide for all your effort and time spent on creating this file. I have saved into my archive and I will be using it from time to time.

The file for the next week:

I had a discussion with Clif and Toni about the software Clif is writing. After we have the correct images and software ready, we will have to record all that on the monitor which is not so simple as it look on the first look, since there are issues with the frames that have to be taken into concern too.

Clif will probably be able to deliver the software at the end of the next week and the same time it will probably took us to make the file. We will try to finish it on time.

In case we are not able to finish the file, which will be the first of many I suggest that for the next run we do free meditation. Everyone meditates on his/her most suitable music, hemi sync, silence etc., radiating the planet and life on it, with light and harmonic energy.

9 May event – lets gather as much as we can and let’s hope we have a lot of sunshine that day.

Regards,
Astralwalker
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote