View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 09:00 PM   #208
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ancient site discovered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbie View Post
Heck, I should have waited for the video - I have and read that book back in the 90's after a series of events that lead/guided me to it's pages. The first of her books that I read was "Bringers of the Dawn". Here's how it happened: Suddenly one day the word Pleiadian popped into my head. I didn't even know what it was or that it was even a star system. Don't think I had even ever heard the word before. It's pleagued me and wouldn't go away. For days on end this word kept coming into my head, Pleiadian, Pleiadian, Pleiadian.

Then one day I got a snail mail (no e-mail back in those days) from my friend in England, a homeopathic physician, telling me that I had to stop what I was doing and go find this book called "Bringers of the Dawn" by Barbara Marciniak. I thought, OK, so I finally found one, and I do mean one, in this small little town where I was living at the time in S.C. and right on the front cover, there is was, "Bringers of the Dawn - Teachings from the Pleiadians". I was floored to say the least. The word that had pleagued me for weeks on end had finally now made sense.

The third book of her books in the series at that time was "Family of Light: Pleiadian Tales and Lessons in Living" - Earth was the second one.

Now, after another prompting, I think it's time to read them again just to see how far we've come as a planet in their teachings. I'm tickeled that it has been put on YouTube and will most assuredly listen to that presentation as well. Thank you so much for posting the information
bobbi, the book Bringers of the Dawn is now on you tube as well. i listened to both of these books a few days ago. such wonderful, inspiring, empowering information. i have been away from the ancient site for almost a month now, once i returned back to NC, Pleadian information has been pouring in like a dam broke.

i had some amazing experiences while away, and many powerful shamanic dreams. they all seemed to be in preparation for tomorrow.

here is something that came my way just yesterday, as i had asked the universe in a fire ceremony for a proper solstice, portal, ceremony 'itinerary'.

Quote:
Guardians and Hermetic Seals:
Sacred Sites
When you are at a sacred site, as you arrive, the first thing to do is to acknowledge the multi-dimensional GUARDIAN of that site. This is done by Intentionally walking counter clockwise 3 times around the site or monument, or to turn yourself 3 times in a counter clockwise direction, with Intention of respect and acknowledgement. PLEASE do this before ANY energy work is done, or clearing or accessing the energy of a sacred site. This ritual will open the Hermetic Seal.
When you finish the energy work that you are allowed to do, it is important to reseal the Hermetic Seal around the site. This is done by once again circling 3 times in a counter clockwise direction Intoning audibly or to yourself the Mantra, AH RAM HARA, with intention of resealing.

Here is the ritual for ALL sacred sites:
Open the Hermetic Seal First, ( as above ) . Through the authority and power vested in me by the Cosmic Christ Consciousness, I come here today with respect to the Guardian of this sacred site. I ask for your assistance in this energy work. As I prepare to enter the world of spirit, I seal this vortex in the North, South, East and West, above and below against any negative energies, entities, influences or forces and I deliberately invite the presence of all of our master guides, teachers , angels and the Guardians of this site, to be present and receptive to me NOW. I come here today in Love and in Light to__________ ( state why you are there ). I ask that a vortex of the Cosmic Christ Consciousness and the Violet Flame of transmutation be anchored here now, for all those who enter may receive these energies if it's to their highest good.

I ask that any energy work that is done in and through my body be in alignment with the Divine Will of the Creator/ God for the planet earth, all species of life on the earth and beyond, with no negative side effects to my physical, mental, spiritual or emotional bodies, and only to the highest degree that I can energetically tolerate. I now accept this or something better through the Grace of God and to the highest good of all concerned here and beyond. So be it, so it is and so it has been accepted, I thank you , I thank you and I thank you, amen, amen, amen, Kodoish , Kodoish , Kodoish, Adonai, Tsebayoth, ( say this 3 times). I AM now open to receive any messages or any further instructions at this time, in a way that my logical mind can know and understand. ( wait to see if there are any messages ) . I thank all of my master guides, teachers, angels and the guardian of this sacred site for being present and helping me with this energy work here today. I thank and release all beings of light who have assisted us here today back to their own planes, levels and dimensions of spirit. I will now close the Hermetic Seal by turning counter clockwise 3 times and each time saying AH RAM HARA with intention of resealing.
we are all sacred sites in our own rite, re.member that!
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote