View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 06:02 PM   #1682
CanadianBorn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
I'd just like to say that many good people are involved in the UN protecting the people of this planet. It gets back down to the whole A.I infiltration thing again. There are also many good reptilians that help the people of this planet as well.

UN DEEP SPACE FLEET would be a term to investigate or UN SPACE COMMAND- if anyone can find this sort of data
I just briefly looked up UN Space Command and I found some interesting results...

According to Wikipedia, the very popular video game Halo prominently features something called the UN Space Command. The following quote explains:

"The United Nations Space Command was formed by the United Nations during the Interplanetary War. After the UNSC victory, overpopulation on Earth became a major issue in the early 22nd century. This issue was resolved and disaster averted by colonizing and building vast cities on other planets in the Orion Arm of the galaxy, the Inner Colonies and later the Outer Colonies"

I could not think of a better way to introduce this concept to the younger generations...