Thread: Amen Ra
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 09:02 AM   #79
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Amen Ra

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
That's great...now tell me about that room and the ceremony...what was the purpose?
No purpose or ceremony.

I had a motto that Reality is God, and I flew in the face of Christianity and Jesus and the Bible God, and said how stupid all three were.

Then I got tortured into a black hole, and I accepted if as God, for five years 24x7 torment and incredibly difficult soul navigation...

Then the show LOST became my hobby, and I wrote about it and made theories, and I was spot on, and one of my theories was that the island is a Goddess.

So I am talking to a historian, who says that the Egyptians were the first major civilization to go away from worshipping the Goddess. When he said that, I had this WOW moment, he and I were in this zone, where you get when so few of the people around you have a clue, but you know you're on to something big...

Anyway, a couple days later, I am laying in torture, in my bed, in a black hole, and then She says, "I'm very angry.... cooking".

She said a word before cooking that I missed. Bummer. It was gentle as a breeze without any vibration, it did not stun me whatsoever, it was just there.

Already there were a ton of miracles, so I just kind of went on my way.

A couple weeks later, it soaked in, a Goddess spoke to me. WOW. There really really really is a GODDESS!!!!!!!!!

I mean ABSOLUTELY. DONE DEAL. NO MORE FAITH REQUIRED.

And my motto was true, and She is going to prove it true, I suspect that is what She is cooking, a major KABOOOM, Reality is Goddess, the male god religions are stupid and false, just like I said.
New Age Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote