View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 11:19 PM   #854
lawlessline

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Hi all,

Been away working on various things and just got 10 mins to catch up on the new rounds of posts.

For my two pence worth on the times. The longer that the meditation lasts around the world the better. Therefore, strandling the weekend across the globe is the best option. I am one to go for a continum, rather than one big blast. The conscious level indicator on the nexus site, shows that there is an eb and flow result. This should reflect how we push the levels up. If people want to join in with the other time zones all the better. but I think this should look to grow into a permenant vidual of growing the consciouness.

This could be done by selecting a time , say Sunday at 5.00 p.m. Then where ever you are that is the time. Others can then hook up to your time zone and join in from distance when it suits. This will ensure the contiual over a 2 day period.??????????

Obviouslly, if this issue has been resolved, then disregard this post and I will catch up on all missed posts over the next couple of days.

Look good from here though. keep the train stoked and rolling.