View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 09:33 PM   #19
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Re: My Vision of WWIII's Beginning

I just spoke with a friend who also recently had a vision and then did some research online about what she saw. She said she found someone else who had almost the exact same vision in the 70s.

She saw a map of US with a lightening strike drawn across southern Canada up toGgreat Lakes, Chicago area earthquake in relation to New York. It was the St. Lawrence Fault line, which runs from Southern Canada through the Great Lakes and is a connector fault line that if there is an earthquake there, it will set off the other fault lines. There will be an emptying of the Great Lakes because of the earth quake which will wash over part of Canada and down into Chicago. When this takes place is when Russia and China will move in and this event will coincide with an economic disaster. North Korea will also be involved in some way.

The other dreamer had the same dream in the 72 and he also saw an unusual huge plane in it that he had never seen before. The plane was in the process of landing in Chicago and was taken out in a tsunami. Last year that plane was made and will go into regular flights in 2009.

I find it ironic how some of these dreams tend to dovetail into one another.

Last edited by Carol; 10-12-2008 at 09:47 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote