View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 07:25 AM   #10
Metaphor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A picture of Hitler at 100 years old, living in the US

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Was there a good side to Hitler and the NAZI's in the 30's? Please don't stone me! Have you looked at the pictures and video of Hitler in the 30's? Have you looked at his artwork? Hitler blamed Jewish international financiers for WWI and WWII in a Reichstag speech in 1939. Hitler used sound money...which angered the international financiers. Where, exactly, did Hitler get all of the money and technology...which moved Germany from wheelbarrows full of worthless money to a sophisticated secret space program and the most feared military in the world in less than a decade? What changed in 1941? ET factions who were supporting Hitler? Tesla was supposedly murdered in 1943 by Hitler's bodyguard (I think)...and many of his 'inventions' stolen to help the NAZI's win WWII (some say they did win). What about the Vatican connection? Is this the true source of Tesla's 'inventions'? The Vatican was working closely with Hitler. Was a faction of the Vatican a part of Giza Intelligence? If so...was this a completely malevolent enterprise...or were they trying to secretly defeat the reptilians and their hardcore followers? This thing could be incredibly complex and confusing. A lot of the bad guys might turn out to be good guys...and a lot of the good guys might turn out to be bad guys. Keep an open mind...and ask lots and lots of hard questions.

Alex Collier speaks of Hitler turning the greys away in the early 30's because he was already dealing with Giza Intelligence (renegade Aldebaran Pleiadians - humans who work with the reptilians and greys - headquartered in a deep underground military base in North Africa). This group supposedly specified that the Jews should not be tortured or killed. Giza Intelligence supposedly jumped ship in 1941. Did the reptilians and greys take over in 1941? Collier says that Giza Intelligence was driven off world in 1979. Did they relocate to the Dark Side of the Moon? Does this coincide with the Dulce Wars? Doesn't Anna Hayes speak of the secret government really losing control of the alien situation in the 80's. I was watching several top level theologians in the 80's...and they seemed to be very depressed and gloomy. One spoke vaguely of horrible creatures...wondering how they could be the handiwork of God. Another spoke of a coming storm. I believe that I telepathically heard the message 'he says we need a war'. This was late 80's.

Read and watch everything by Joseph Farrell.

You speak out very valid questions. Im not sitting with any answers, but there are lots of things to question about nazi germany and WW!!.
Since the winner wrote the historybooks from 1945 and on, and we all have come to know that the winning faction is corrupt and as evil as the loosing side, there is room for serious doubt regarding what REALLY happened.
Perhaps weŽll never know the truth about it, nut as far as I believe WWII was nothing more than a powerstruggle between 2 or more masonic factions and not between nations. The nations was just pieces on their chessboard.
Metaphor is offline   Reply With Quote