View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 01:55 PM   #1456
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Respected Friends, thank you for your feedback about the second Nexus 2012 website. http://www.globalhealingmeditation.org/index.html

I see that there are many difficulties, but this is normal process. We will solve them out. Soon we will have open Skype discussion and we will discuss all the issues, problems, advancements and etc regarding to this project. Also it is the right time that we discuss about the organisation of the May 9th event.

I had tried the video-audio file and it is great. Thank you Perseide.

I had also tried the audio file and it is great too. Thank you Phireflye.

Audio file seems very good to me and it will do great, and I would really love to be our next global meditation audio file.

But please understand that we need video as soon as possible together with the audio. I personally think that we are ready for the next stage which means tuning into the same wavelength from different points of the Holographic Matrix (different places on the planet) with the help of both – video and sound. (together)

If done properly it will take us close to a level of telepathic connection.

Therefore please consider that we do Perseide’s file with the video for the next time and we will use the Phireflye's audio file for tomorrow’s global meditation.

So please let’s proceed further.

Respect to you all,
Astralwalker
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote