View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 12:01 AM   #1
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Default U.F.O. Saucer Fight in Toronto July 2009

O.K. Just got a report in to my desk about some strange events that happened in my area. Heres what I can tell you as was told to me. This is a second hand account of the situation and I cannot verify any of it. I do however tend to believe my source to be telling the truth. Again, I cannot verify this story to be true.

On July 19th at 11pm on the lake shore in Toronto there was a report of a white light flashing in the sky. There were several witnesses in the area riding bikes and just walking around the park area. One of the people in the park was a very negative person. Always taking pictures for money and was swearing and yelling at people. For what I do not know.

This white light came closer and was obvious that it was flying saucer when it stopped at a height of aprox 50 feet above the head of this negative individual.

Then a beam of light came from this saucer aimed right on this man. can you guess what happened next? The flash of light was so bright that it went from "night to day".

This was some kind of weapon and disintegrated this negative man. All that was left was a pile of sand.

The people on their bikes took off and left the scene probably afarid for their lives. My contact was standing there and was not afraid. Two extra terrestrial occupants of the ship beamed them selves down to the surface and started to ask questions about another U.F.O. that was sighted in Toronto on the week of July 9th that may have attacked the Ronsanceville power sub station causing a black out by destroying the transformer. My contact was firm with his answers and told them what he had heard second hand about this incident at the power station.

While they were talking a dark purple craft, some kind of hover bike built strictly for fighting showed up and opened fire on the saucer of the two extra terrestrials. Regardless of the fact that they disintegrated a negative man a few minuets earlier they were leaning more towards the positive side of the extra terrestrial presence here on earth. That is what my contact sensed. I guess they have had enough of the polarized negative humans too?

This purple craft was of the negative order and opened fire using some kind of energy pulser weapons, that looked liked dual red laser beams. The saucer with one of the extraterrestrials on board (the other stayed on the surface with my contact) took off and a fight between the two crafts took place over lake Ontario for several hours upto 5:30am into the morning of July 20th. The lasers were mostly just hitting the energy shielding of the ships and the ones that missed landed in the water of the lake causing the water to boil on the surface until the water put out the fire. My contact just happened to have a radio jammer and used it to disrupt the shields of the purple craft. The saucer then opened fire on the purple bike with a direct hit though the disrupted shields and vaporized the craft in a giant fireball. The saucer returned to pick up the second occupant who had stayed on the surface during this battle. Because my contact helped them to defeat the threat of this hostile glowing purple craft they left him with some kind of gift and then beamed back to the saucer and flew away. They were some kind of explorers and that's about all I can tell you.

Peace JT

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 08-08-2009 at 05:35 AM. Reason: spelling sux
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote