View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 03:58 AM   #714
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by judykott View Post
I C mon key or one key business going on. I watched the video a few times, whoa and then looked up the lyrics and twice in a row it BOOM BOOM POWED my computer and it shut down

The design looks like it was done by an Money engraver or counterfeiter is more like it, she is wearing a spider web top on, and the red glove guy is giving the signs of the cross with both hands which is a double cross. there's the Bull Horn as above with the Ka flowing . the mohawk guy doing the as below where in the corner of the design is the only X within the central feature of the corner. Two other X's formed by what look like monkey tails in the lettering at the top and bottom, making 3 X's in the poster. Then there is the monkey with the nimbus around his head as a deity
Quite the interesting stuff JudyK & 777...

Also in the right hand side there is an embedded image that the mohawk guy is subtlety pointing at ... ya just like the hidden images within our money... ya definitely counter fiat. It even resembles a profile of a caricature of a Joker, Jack or Queen like on playing cards.

The lady with the Spider web top is holding her energy back from leaving the matrix, so as if to instead let it be re funneled or closed off, and guide attention to the other side through the Impostor... into a falsely woven man made counterfeit matrix. The other manmade electronic microwave supported matrix that programs your hormones to remain in a lower cloned nature.

Lincoln is a twin program; Abraham abolished slavery and now that memorialized platform is the protocol being reflected in a mirror to try and create its opposite state. The weaving of the masses back into a lower nature, an enslaved being with a tethered soul caught in an electronic timetrap that cannot evolve.

Though that may be a plan by tptw it certainly doesn't mean it will be successful, but certainly chaos can be counted on in the meantime. The more WE open to Universal flow the more WE gain empowerment.

Last edited by Christo888; 05-15-2009 at 04:33 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote