View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 07:01 PM   #3307
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Blessings All!!!

Just want to bring up how to meditate from wherever you are....even in midst of an arguement......

Meditation is possible even for just seconds.....so that it balances how one handles any situation....especially in order to keep or immediately bring yr frequency vibration within the higher ranges.......

One of the EASIEST ways is to breathe deeply in & out 3 times......this allows all systems to slow down and balance......It gives you a chance to bring in yr
I AM observer......

After that, Identify how YOU FEEL......(Angry,hurt,frustrated,disappointed,etc. )
Observe that for a few milli-seconds.....Then mentally try to "grab" the lower vibration as if it were an external creature......as Abraham Hick's so succinctly says "Gotcha!!" and mentally put it out of your emotional range.....One can affirm to one self...."This is external from whom I AM"

That will give you the time to allow your heart to give you the direction you need to go in order to feel relief!!!

NOW....many of us are busy with 3D....that is our mission here at the moment!! There are times I cannot join in for the whole hour meditations....so many times I meditate at other times and direct that energy to join....other times I meditate even for a few moments and send love to join with the nexus......All is good! The main thing is to have the "Thought" !!!

Blessings to all in their unique paths....all will lead to the Divine Feminine which is Enlightenment!!!
Namaste All!!!

Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote