View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008, 08:45 PM   #11
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Sitchin is illuminati and a disinformant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinCP View Post
I think that one would need to study and determine that for themselves. I think that the disinformation lies in taking the focus away from the reptilian faction, and placing it with the annunaki/nibiru storylines.
All that means to most is that he didn't know or never believed in it. most writers only write about stuff that they have researched to there belief.

I see it this way, if we disregard the fact that one researcher didn't agree with the other then why bother, most researchers will outright debate on the other simply because they are stubborn or didn't want to do extensive research to disprove or prove it.

So in turn because we didn't see it one author, should we consider it all to be dis-info cause they all didn't get to the same conclusion?

As for being in the illuminati?
Does this truly mean that he is truly apart of it, or has he been involved to prove his particular points. Just because i was a christian at one time does not mean that I will condemn the whoever wasn't at the time. And no I am not a christian now, but am i to be judged as such today.

The best way to know about any system is to be apart of it. for whatever reason. And the best way to fix the system is to be a part of it from the inside not the outside.
Shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote