View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 11:50 PM   #15
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What is 2012? (or "The Great Harvest")

Quote:
Originally Posted by nibiru View Post
Thank you sanat...
Very enlightening...but i have a big question to make...letīs see... I have comed to the knowledge that the main purpose of incarnating in this planetary school with 100% free will is to learn the lesson of polarity integration... Either polaryzing to the light or polaryzing to the dark will sooner or later build worlds with hive conciousness,where you loose individuality for the sake of the group...
Polarity integration means equilibrium between both polarities,between opposites,where none of them are good or bad...they are only opposites...
When we learn to cocreate in a balanced way you fulfill and the whole game finishes for that soul, entering to play into new universal games... The way out or the graduation comes when you integrate and accept both sides of which all that is is...
Both are parts of the divinity, and in both roads you can acomplish asencion...but the principal objective is not to polarize into any of the extremes, but to love them both and cocreate a reality in which both poles coexist in a balanced way... That is the goal...that is the key to the way aou for this continious incarnation process... That is the zero piont... Not negative, not positive, simply none of them...use them to cocreate, but not to live traped by them...
Yes, that is very true, Nibiru. The terms are not so important. "Positive polarity" means that you have integrated. I don't see any contradiction here other than perhaps on the semantic level. You can see that "positive polarity" simply means that you have integrated, and negative polarity means that you have segregated. There are various degrees of Integration/segregation and this is what RA is talking about. It is also what the Scale of 1 to 1000 is about. At the top there is complete integration/balance, and at the bottom there is very much segregation/unbalance.

Last edited by Sanat; 11-18-2008 at 11:54 PM.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote