View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 01:20 PM   #33
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Penang October 1982

I am taken inside this place. Series of tests begin with men and women in a small room. They seem like strait forward physical tests ( reflexes, general health and such ). I am given injections and enter an altered state of conciousness. I am taken to a room with a bed and other things. I think I stay there for a few days with food being brought to me. The man who brings it in does not speak to me and gives me regular injections. I can feel a sense of antcipation in the place. Finally the door opens and someone comes in saying "It's time" ( the memories are much more hazy than the others at this time ). I am put on a gurney, given an injection and wheeled down a set of hallways. We enter a large room, it feels like a stage in a way. The room is shaped like a pyramid with round sides, like a cone. Viewing balconies ( metal platforms ) are located high above us with people looking down on us. There are two sets of these above us and the people stand on them. Several seats are positioned on the floor in a circle. There is some kind of pattern on the floor which the seats are postioned in the corners of the pattern. Some kind of device is in the centre but I'm having trouble seeing it. Other children are brought in on gurneys and we are taken out of them and strapped into the seats with arm and leg restrants. The other people leave the floor level and I hear a sound like an engine starting up. The room starts to vibrate and goes darker. The machine in front of us starts to light up and several beams shoot out of it and connect to our foreheads. This really hurts. The room starts to spin. This is horrible! I now see several large forms step out of the centre. About five or six of them. They are large furry bigfoot type creature. Two of them appear to be around seven feet tall with long snouts. They are snarling loudly and have rows of sharp teeth with saliva dripping from their jaws. The others are smaller and wear cloaks. They are furry wolf like creatues as well but appear to be more intelligent and the superiors to the larger ones. They stand next to the machine and raise there arms. Now they are sucking energy from us through the beams. They are learning from the children. This is even more painful than the first part. I black out.

Next memory- Somehow I end up back with the Working Group. Only now I am little more than a vegatable. I just remember laying a large room. I can feel the energy of the people around me as good. People talk to each here. No-one hardly talks to each other in the other place, maybe once in while to order people around. I am laying on a bed somewhere. I hear someone saying something about being "practically labotamised by the beams". I cannot speak or think clearly. I end up in surgery again. Some kind of brain implant is placed inside me. A 'Central-Circuit'. Thoughts are now relayed to me from this moment on until now. It is very difficult to think for myself. I no longer think in terms of "I", I now think in terms of "You". I have lost my free will it appears. An example- If I need to get a glass water after this, the thought i get is- "You need to get a class a water", instead of "I'm thirsty, I need a glass of water".

From the film

'Angel Heart'
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote