View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 02:20 AM   #15
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Would Disclosure = Nuclear war?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAYDREAMER View Post
@ mntruthseeker: What's that video of a remote controlled flying saucer with a propellor got to do with real disclosure?

No disclosure should not start any nuclear war (though who knows what North Korea and Iran could do if they do have nukes). The USA is not the only country in the world that has secrets and I am sure that many other countries governments have made contact with ETs and worked with the USA on some things also.

It is just the fact that they have been keeping things secret from the public that elected them into office and denying everything, not to mention using trillions of dollars of tax money in black budget operations while still running the 1960's technology NASA farce that costs a lot too.

Good things will happen. I see no reason for it not to be similar to having a group of people from a foreign country, who look the same as us or slightly different, but are much more technologically advanced, due to a long uninterupted progression of technology that the Earth has not been able to have properly due to natural disasters and major Earth changes in the past - e.g. the great flood and possibly ancient wars that bought us back to basics.

Full disclosure will be the best thing that has happened to modern man.

According to Steven Greer, TPTB didnt like this but his feeling is that the ET's are going to just start showing up. When they warned him, he told them he didnt care. You know Steve already gave them a deadline and they didnt keep it and that was back in May

Now according to Andrew Basiago back a few months ago, way before David Wilcock repeated it at the LA conference, he gave the date of Nov 27th for the date Obama would make the televise announcement.

Other Countries have already made disclosure by putting the information out there, same as Steven Greer.

This video was one of defiance..............they wanted everyone to see and the newspapers picked up the stories. The story was never killed

IMO I thought it was a good sign......The power of TPTB is getting swept right under their feet.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote