View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 11:11 PM   #80
4Q529
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: Who Are Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
4Q529 ~ Nice insights, I appreciate. I agree that Lucifer represents from an esoteric viewpoint the fallen consciousness, the duality consciousness, the identification with thoughts and Michael can represent Oneness reality ~ Being fully present eternally Now.

For me, I agree with your interpretations, I suggest that the "fall into duality" is not so much self reflection, as it is acceptance of the illusions that self is separate from the whole. Reflecting on the illusions of separation and coming to accept them as beliefs, to me this is the cause of the fall.
This is a crucial issue: the realization that there is a 'movement' of self-reflection, or a pirouette of consciousness which is prior to all thought and image; but, at the same time, the origin of that image. I am not talking here about reflecting upon an image or reflecting upon a thought. What I am talking about is the movement that creates the duality in the first place.

Quote:
Self awareness is reality.
A crucial error.

Reality is what exists prior to the 'movement' of self-reflection; prior to the duality. Prior to the 'movement' of self-reflection there is neither space (division and duality) nor time (thought).

Quote:
However, it is also True that we are all One,
To say "we" are "one" is to destroy the very meaning of language, which is a quite serious error. Ultimately, every act of violence is based upon the destruction of the very meaning of language.

Prior to the 'movement' of self-reflection there is no "I", no "you", no "we" and no "they".

That is the state of unity; but "we" cannot be that unity because each of us self-reflects into an "I".

Quote:
we all are emanations from the Source of Beingness.

Our Divine State of Being is knowing, seeing clearly that we are One, yet still remaining I AM, individualization's of the One.
The words "I am" indicate self-reflection; and, hence, duality; the purpose of which is to maintain through thought the temporal continuity of the dualistic "self".

Quote:
Only when we act from our own illusions of separation do we create ego, do we block the flow of the Divine through our Beingness.

The observer is Self aware, it just sees that while it is unique, it is part of All that IS, it is not separate from it. Oneness is reality, but Oneness is not sameness. Rather it is infinite diversity co-creating eternally Now.

~ Espavo ~
The "observing consciousness" is consumed in the very act of observation, leaving only the knowledge itself.
4Q529 is offline   Reply With Quote