View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 12:27 PM   #31
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Has Avalon been hijacked under the nexus disguise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieG View Post
...that enlightened me to the fact that the world is not about me, it is about humanity....
AussieG, altough I resonate with the most parts of your answer, I must disagree with you above your statement that it is not about you...think about...if YOU do not change, how can you expect that the humanity will change? So it is about ME, YOU and each of us here on the earth, separated from another, altough we're ONE! And each one contributes with his efforts for achieving the final goal...the (re)union of our precious souls...

Be the forerunner, (Futureyes, thanks for these insights...you know what I mean ) be the one who will change first and show the others your path. If you only touch and inspire one soul, you've touched and inspired all other.

I would rather not comment the "highjacking" at all, it's not worth at all, as it reminds me of the old known PTB schema "divide and conquer"...will just leave to all of you to find your own truth on your own...simple as that...

But bear in mind please...you don't know me, please don't jugde me...so accept me and my path as it is...I do accept yours...as we're all one, already forget????

I will only repeat my statement again (wrote this on the NEXUS thread ), that I'm so thankfull to have you ALL here as a part of my reality...

malletzky

Last edited by Malletzky; 03-10-2009 at 12:30 PM.
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote