View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 03:40 PM   #13
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Healing Experiment - moving foward

Quote:
Re: secrecy -- obviously, this is "reading between the lines", but it's not only my impression that Astralwalker has not been 100% transparent with everyone involved.. That's all I can say, everything else has been said already by others. I really do not intend for this to turn into a silly discussion or (God forbid!) a flame war. We have so much to do so let's get to work!
If anyone cared to read through the whole thread again they would find that Astralwalker said that he couldn't yet share all information yet, himself. I remember this clearly. Will I find the quote? No.

What do I make of it? He either thinks he's a leader above the others... which is bs, or he keeps a mystery to retain people's attention.

Technoshamanic, I realise you closed down your wall. Rest assured I don't mean to bond with you on a pure basis of my enemies enemy is my friend. As for your 'isolation' I'm a little befuddled. If there is anything about modern communication it is the anonymity, which granted can also corrupt an impression, but this forum so far has had a good vibe because it's been personal.
But I see, that once the whole nexus thing is flowing freely over to the new forum and other places, if that happens, you might not want to get stuck here.
I just felt similarly weird both contacting you and then realising when realising you'd just lock it down.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote